This is an extract from the book Yoga Girl by Rachel Brathen from Chapter 3:
- Meditate, meditate, and keep on meditating until you’ve learned to let go of all the things you fear to lose.
- Take the step. Don’t be afraid. Follow your intuition, wherever it takes you.
- You will always be okay! Money and material things come to you when you dare to trust in life’s ability to take you exactly where you need to go. When we live in fear we create tense vibrations that keep the things we long for at a distance. Worrying is praying for what we don’t want to happen. Focus on what you want, not what you fear!
- Do no harm – but take no shit!
- Ask the universe for what you want. If you don’t know what you want in life, how are you ever going to create the life of your dreams? Write down everything you want to create. Be detailed. Take all the active steps you need to take. Ask for what you want and keep your intentions loving and clear.
- Explore the world and soak up the wisdom that lies in every lesson you learn along the way. Life is meant to be an adventure.
The full review of the Yoga Girl by Rachel Brathen can be found here: Yoga Girl by Rachel Brathen
Some quotes to download can be found here as a PDF: