I’m not always usually an ungrateful person. Especially since having my two daughters and even though the day can be hard and tiring, I am grateful for them and everything that I have in my life but today is up there as one of the crappiest day of the year. It’s only day 2 of the school holidays and its already turning into a nightmare! Here’s my list of things that went wrong today:
- My youngest daughter, broke a glass snow dome in the kitchen. Before I had a chance to tell them off, I took them up, got them showered and then cleaned up the kitchen.
- My grandmother fell and hurt herself on the head. She has a deep gash in the front of her head and has spent the afternoon in hospital.
- One of my mum’s best factory worker has retired today and it was her last day at work.
- I am tired.
- I went Christmas shopping. I hate shopping and prefer online shopping but there are some things that you just can’t buy online.
- My morning disappeared in cleaning and getting everything ready to go to my mum’s house for a few days. Something that I should have done the night before so I would have been ready and got to my mum’s earlier.
- My back hurts, I’m aching everywhere and I’ve not had time to do any exercise which usually helps.
- I’ve got a headache.
- My kids won’t listen to me and I seem to have turned into a shouty mum.
- I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
Let’s hope for a better day tomorrow!