This is the first time I’m attempting to do a blog with ping back. My blog profile and posts are still a work in progress and I keep making changes to it when I get time. I’m lying in bed with the intention of catching up on sleep decided to have a go at this instead.
For a start, I would hate to be stranded on a deserted island. I hate camping and I hate being cold. The only reason is be on the island would be if I knew I was getting off in a week. With this in mind my deserted island items are not necessities for survival, just things to entertain myself for a week or so.
1. My kindle. I’d make sure I’ve downloaded all the books I want to read and that it is fully charged.
2. Batteries for my kindle to last a week or so.
3. A journal. So I can write about my experience of living in the wild of maybe I can start a book that I’ve been meaning to do.
4. Pens and pencils to write with. I’d prefer pen but I guess pencils are more practical.
5. Sleeping bag. I don’t know if you can get waterproof sleeping bags but I guess they would be more practical and I need something that’s comfortable to lie and sit on.
I can think of a lot more practical things like water and food but I’m assuming there’s others on this island with the skills to get that sorted!